- Experience first-class VIP train travel between Cairo and Aswan
- See the Philae Temple and the High Dam in Aswan
- Visit the Valley of the Kings in Luxor
- Enjoy a 5-star luxury Nile River cruise
Transfer to the Cairo train station to catch the overnight train to Aswan.
Day 2: Aswan – Kom Ombo (Meals: Lunch, Dinner)
Arrival in Aswan, where you’ll meet your tour representative at the train station. Visit the High Dam and Philae Temple before transferring to the cruise ship. Lunch and afternoon tea will be served on board. Sail to Kom Ombo. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Kom Ombo – Edfu – Luxor (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, visit the Temple of Kom Ombo. Sail to Edfu. After lunch, visit the Temple of Horus. Cross Esna Lock and sail to Luxor. Overnight on board.
Day 4: Luxor West Bank (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfast on board. Cross to the West Bank to visit the Valley of the Kings. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir el-Bahari. See the Colossi of Memnon and visit an alabaster institute. Afternoon tea and dinner and overnight on board.
Day 5: Luxor East Bank (Meals: Breakfast)
Breakfast on board before disembarkation from the cruise ship. Visit the East Bank of the Nile, taking in the Temple of Karnak, the Temple of Luxor, and the Obelisk of Ramses II. Transfer to the train station to catch the overnight train back to Cairo.
Arrival in Cairo and transfer to your hotel.
- Meet and assist service (arrival and departure)
- Round-trip first-class seated train tickets
- All transfers by modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation on 5-star cruise (full-board basis excluding drinks)
- Egyptologist guide
- All service charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Any extras and personal expenses
Know before you go
• Please get a jacket for the train because sometimes it gets cold because they don't turn off the AC
• The food on the cruise is an open buffet, you can have a set menu if you want for extra cost on the boat
• For any inquiries or any problems please contact the tour operator via email or whatsapp 24 hours a day, and they will contact you before the trip to reconfirm all details and answer any inquiries you might have