- Enjoy a 5-star luxury Nile River cruise
- Explore the Valley of the Kings in Luxor
- See the Philae Temple and the High Dam in Aswan
- Marvel at the Temple of Karnak, the oldest religious structure in the world
- Visit the spectacular Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
Day one: Luxor East Bank with Lunch and Dinner
Begin your adventure with a pickup from your accommodation in Luxor or at Luxor airport, bus, or train station. Be transferred to your cruise to check in and freshen up. Later, your friendly guide will accompany you for a visit to the East Bank of the Nile, taking in the Temple of Karnak, the Temple of Luxor, and the Obelisk of Ramses II.
Day two: Luxor West Bank with Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Enjoy breakfast on board. Cross to the West Bank to visit the Valley of the Kings. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir el-Bahari. See the Colossi of Memnon and visit an alabaster institute. Enjoy an afternoon tea when start sailing towards Kom Ombo temple.
Day three: Kom Ombo to Edfu with Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
After breakfast, visit the Temple of Kom Ombo. Sail to Edfu. After lunch, visit the Temple of Horus. Cross Esna Lock and sail to Aswan.
Day four: Aswan with Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Arrive in Aswan and visit the High Dam and Philae Temple. Return to the cruise ship then enjoy your free time. Lunch and afternoon tea will be served on board.
Day five: Aswan with Breakfast
After breakfast, check out and be transferred to your accommodation in Aswan or Aswan airport, bus, or train station.
- Meet and assist service on arrival and departure from your hotel, the airport, or the train or bus station
- Transportation in a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided Day Tour to Aswan sightseeing
- Guided Tour to the east bank of Luxor
- Guided Tour to West bank of Luxor
- Guided Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu temples
- Four nights Accommodation on a 5-star cruise with full-board excluding drinks
- Expert tour guide
- All service charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to any sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Any additional costs or personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Know before you go
• We can help you to buy train tickets, which are 25 USD seated one way or 80 USD per person in a double cabin one way
• We can arrange transportation from different cities such as Hurghada to Luxor at an extra cost
• Please send your train or flight details to arrange your pick up
• The entrance fees for all the sightseeing are around 35 USD or 50% with an international student card and this must be paid in Egyptian pounds
• Optional tours such as Abu Simbel or hot air balloon are possible at an extra cost
• The cabins are on the upper deck
• The food on the cruise is an open buffet or you can have a set menu at an extra cost
• We recommend you bring your passport and sunglasses