Easy cancellation : Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Experience the Temple of Karnak, the largest temple ever constructed
- Have a delicious lunch at a restaurant
- See the two statues of Amenhotep III
- Visit the royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings
- Discover the life of a female Pharaoh at Hatshepsut temple
After being collected from your hotel in Cairo at around 05:30, drive by air-conditioned vehicle to the airport, ready to fly to Luxor. Your expert guide will meet you at the airport and your tour will begin.
Make an excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes on the Western Bank. Crossing the Nile, visit the Valley of the Kings, and see the grand tombs of some of the most powerful nobles and pharos of Ancient Egypt. On the return journey stop-off at the Colossi of Memnon, 2 gigantic statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile. You will also have the chance to visit the famous Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Explore the Luxor Temple and marvel at the granite statues of Ramses the Great in the courtyard. Proceed by carriage or bus to Karnak–a series of temples spanning from different reigns and eras.
Walk through the Avenue of Sphinxes, visit the Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns, see the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis III, and witness the temple of Amon, adorned with exquisite lotus and papyrus designs.
After a whirlwind exploration into the treasures of the ancient world, transfer back to the airport for your return flight to Cairo, and to your hotel.
- Return flight tickets from Cairo to Luxor
- Entrance fees
- Expert guide
- Bottle of water
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned car
- Personal expenses
Know before you go
• Do not forget to mention the full names and passport numbers of all passengers.
• Please be advised that as this tour requires flight reservations, it is non-refundable.