Easy cancellation : Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- View the High Dam of Aswa— a miracle of engineering
- Travel down the River Nile on motorboat
- Tour the East and West Banks of Luxor with an expert guide
- Marvel at the Temple of Karnak, the oldest religious structure in the world
- Explore the lavish tombs of the 3 pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings
Day 1: Aswan Day tourStart your adventure by being picked up from your hotel in Aswan or the Aswan airport, bus or train station. Then start your tour to visit the High Dam and Philae Temple. At the end of your tour, be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 2: Aswan to Luxor and Luxor East BankIn the early morning, be transferred from your hotel to the Aswan train station, where you will take a first-class train from Aswan to Luxor (a 3-hour journey). After arriving in Luxor, be transferred to your hotel in Luxor. In the afternoon, visit the East Bank of the Nile, taking in the Temple of Karnak, the Temple of Luxor, and the Obelisk of Ramses II. Return to your cruise at the end of the tour, and then be transferred to your hotel in Luxor.
Day 3: Luxor West BankAfter enjoying breakfast, you will begin your journey along the West Bank by visiting the Valley of the Kings. Discover the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir el-Bahari. See the Colossi of Memnon and visit an alabaster institute.
At the end of your tour, you will be transferred back to your Luxor hotel, airport, train or bus station.
Meet and assist service on arrival and departure from your hotel, airport, train or bus station in Aswan
- Guided Day Tour of Aswan
- Transfer to Aswan train station
- First-class Train ticket from Aswan to Luxor
- Pick up from the Luxor train station
- Guided Tour of the East Bank of Luxor
- Guided Tour of the West Bank of Luxor
- Transportation in a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert tour guide
- All service charges and taxes
- Entrance fees
- Any extras and personal expenses
Know before you go
• Admission for all of the sites visited amounts to 35 USD, which should be paid in Egyptian pounds. Those with an international card receive half-off admission.
• Optional tours such as Abu Simbel can be added to this itinerary for an additional cost.
• Please bring your passport and sunglasses.
•Please send us your train or flight details in order to arrange pick-up.
• Alternatively, this tour can run from Luxor to Aswan. It can also be arranged to skip the sight-seeing and order just the relevant transport.