Easy cancellation : Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Visit Saint Catherine's Monastery, one of the oldest in the world, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Ascend the same mountain as Moses, in an overnight climb
- Watch the sun rise from the summit of Mount Sinai
- Eat breakfast at St. Catherine's Monastery after your epic climb
Our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to visit the great pyramid of Giza, which is the only existing wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world. At the Giza plateau, you will not only see the great pyramid of Khufu, known as Cheops, but also the pyramid of Chefren, the pyramid of Mykerinus, the valley temple of Khefren and the iconic Great Sphinx. This amazing complex of structures dates back to almost 5,000 years ago.
From there, you will be taken to the Egyptian museum, which houses around 150,000 artifacts that date thousands of years to ancient Egyptian civilization. This is considered the largest and most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Take your chance to admire the incredible treasures of the boy-king Tutankhamun.
After the museum, you will also have the chance to wander in the oldest bazaar in the middle east, the Khan El Khalili Bazaar, where you will feel the atmosphere of living in Islamic Cairo hundreds of years ago. The bazaar dates back to 1382, A.D., and is just one of the fascinating places we will see, giving you a real taste of the ancient city of Cairo.
At the end of the day you will be transferred to Cairo Airport for a flight back to Sharm El Sheikh.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Sharm
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Return flight ticket Sharm / Cairo / Sharm
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide during your trip
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in Cairo
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- Cairo Shopping tours in Cairo
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
Know before you go