Easy cancellation : Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Embark on a journey through time into the history of Egypt's ancient pharaohs and visit the main sights of Cairo
- Drive through the Sinai Desert and visit the fascinating Egyptian National Museum with over 120,000 artefacts
- Admire the Pyramids of Giza, take a look at the impressive Sphinx and stroll around the exotic markets
Visit the Egyptian Museum and admire the collection of more than 120,000 pieces of art. Take a look at the fascinating artifacts from the Old, Middle and New Kingdoms of Egypt as well as the exhibition of King Tutankhamen.
Then visit the pyramids of Giza – one of the seven wonders of the ancient world and the only one largely intact. Admire the imposing pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos. Explore the Giza Plateau and admire the beautiful scenery.
Then explore the Valley of the Kings and admire the impressive Sphinx. Visit the surrounding temples and enjoy lunch at one of the local restaurants. Stroll through the markets of Cairo and see the local produce, before returning to your hotel at the end of the day.
- Bus trip from Sharm el Sheikh to Cairo and back
- Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx visit
- Egyptian National Museum visit
- Tour guide
- All entrance fees to the sights
- Entrance to the Mummy Hall in the Egyptian Museum
- Entrance to the burial chambers of the Giza Pyramids
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Any additional costs not mentioned in the program