Easy cancellation : Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- See the magnificent temples of Abu Simbel
- Marvel at the rock-cut Small Temple of Queen Nefertari
- Travel across the desert in the cool early morning
Make your way to Abu Simbel to see the Great Temple of Ramses II and the temple of Queen Nefertari, both discovered in 1813 when they were almost completely covered with sand. Learn how they were moved in 1960 with the help of the government of Egypt and UNESCO to avoid the rising waters of the River Nile.
See the mural depicting the famous victory by Ramses II at the Battle of Qadesh and admire the Small Temple that he built for his favorite wife, Queen Nefertari. Marvel at the rock-cut sanctuary and its amazing bas reliefs before returning to Aswan to get dropped off at your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees
- All service charges and taxes
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Tips (traditional tipping kitty)