Easy cancellation : Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Experience a Jeep safari through the Hurghada Desert and see countless sand dunes
- Visit a Bedouin camp and learn more about the life and culture of these desert denizens
- Enjoy characteristic Arabian delicacies and see a show with belly dancing, folk music and snake charming
After the tour through the desert, arrive at a traditional Bedouin camp. After a bit of relaxation, enjoy the opportunity to explore the camp and learn more about the life and culture of these desert denizens.
Watch the sunset and enjoy a dinner buffet. Try Middle Eastern specialties and see an incredible performance with belly dancing, Arabian music and a snake show.
Admire the night sky and see the planets and stars with a digital telescope before returning to your hotel.
- Desert safari in a Jeep
- Water and soft drinks in the van
- Dinner with the Bedouins
- Camel ride
- Telescope view of the night sky
- Entry fees for aforementioned attractions
- Any extras not outlined above
Know before you go
• Comfortable shoes
• Light/cotton clothing in summer
• Warm clothing in winter
• Sun protection