Easy cancellation : Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Climb a mountain to watch the sunset over the desert
- Visit a Bedouin village to learn more about traditional life near Port Ghalib
- Watch folk shows and belly dancing under a canopy of stars
Stop to take photos of the famous acacia trees and get a window into life in the wilderness. Take a tour of the village and stimulate your senses by going on a camel ride across the sands. Get the option to explore by Quad Bike on request to experience the landscape from a different perspective.
Visit a Bedouin pharmacy and enjoy some Bedouin tea before climbing a 400-meter mountain to watch the sunset. Relax under a canopy of stars and enjoy dinner as you watch traditional folk shows, such as belly dancing and the whirling dance of the tanoura show.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by modern vehicle
- Visit to a Bedouin village
- Camel ride
- 1 soft drink
- Desert safari guide
- Personal expenses and optional activities
- Quad Bikes (available on request)