Easy cancellation : Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Swim with giant sea turtles and dugongs ("sea cows") in Turtles Bay
- Marvel at the well-preserved coral of the coral gardens
- Get access to the beach
- Enjoy a tasty lunch on board
Abo Dabab Bay is a beautiful snorkeling and dive site in the area of Marsa Alam. It has coral reefs with plenty of colorful fish, which you can see when snorkeling.
The bay has a sandy beach with sea grass and crystal clear, warm water. As well as hosting a great variety of colored fish, the Bay is also home to Green Turtles and the endangered Dugong that occasionally visit the sheltered bay to feed on the sea grass. Afterwards, return to your hotel.
- Day out on the beach
- Transfer from and to your hotel in Marsa alam
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Service charges and taxes included
- Personal expenses
Know before you go