- Immerse yourself in the impressive world of the pharaohs and explore the fascinating Pyramids of Giza
- Discover the treasures of former kings and queens in the Egyptian Museum
- Learn more about the history of Egypt
- Admire the famous Sphinx, the guardian at the foot of the pyramids
The first destination on the day trip to Cairo is the Egyptian Museum. There you can explore the ancient treasures of the pharaoh Tutankhamun. After visiting the museum you will have time to rest a little and enjoy lunch at a selected restaurant.
After lunch you will visit the oldest surviving Wonders of the World – the Great Pyramid of Giza – as well as the Pyramid of Khafre and the Pyramid of Menkaure. Enjoy the fantastic view of all the pyramids of former kings and queens. You can then admire the famous guardian of the pyramids – the Great Sphinx.
At the end of the tour you will fly back to the airport in Hurghada and then driven back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Hotel transfers
- Tour guide
- Flight tickets
- Entrance fees to all the attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Admission to the Mummy Room in the Egyptian Museum
- Admission to the Great Pyramid of Giza and the Pyramid of Khafre (grave chambers)
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Any additional costs that are not mentioned in the itinerary
Please do not forget:
• Camera or video equipment
• Comfortable, sturdy footwear
• Warm clothing in winter, lightweight clothing in summer