Easy cancellation : Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Immerse yourself in Nemo's world and let the beauty of the world under the Red Sea enchant you
- Enjoy an incredible look at the colorful fish and impressive coral from your submarine
- Relax as you explore the depths of the sea
Make a stop at the two Colossi of Memnon, huge stone statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III. After you have taken some photos, you will visit the Valley of the Queens, considered the home of the women and children of the pharaohs. In addition to many queens, there are also numerous tombs of princes and princesses. Here, you can also visit the famous tomb of Queen Nefertari (Optional), one of the most famous queens of ancient times.
Saving the best for last, your tour will end with a visit to Medinet Habu Temple. Visit the Ramesseum Temple to explore the mortuary, built by Pharaoh Ramesses II. Admire the intricate carved reliefs depicting battles and festival scenes. At the end of your tour, the driver will transfer you back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Marsa Alam and El Queseir
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sights
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- 2 small bottles of water during the tour
- All service charges and taxes
- Drinks at the Restaurant
- Gratuities (optional)
Know before you go