Easy cancellation : Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Climb Mount Sinai to watch the sun rise over the Sinai Desert
- Explore St. Catherine's Monastery
- See where Moses received the 10 Commandments
Travel by private, air-conditioned van and retrace the footsteps of Moses to the summit of the mountain in time to see the sun rise over the desert as it was thousands of years ago. Make your way down at around 7:00 AM and stop at St. Catherine's Monastery to explore one of the oldest monasteries in the world.
Learn more about Saint Catherine, who was tortured to death for the sake of her religious beliefs, and see the chapel of the church where the Mosaic of Transfiguration is held.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned van
- Breakfast at a restaurant in Saint Catherine
- Professional Bedouin guide at Mount Sinai
- Tour of Saint Catherine's Monastery
- All services and taxes
- Personal expenses