Easy cancellation : Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Enjoy a city tour in a small group
- Explore the different districts of Hurghada
- Experience a journey through time and see how fishing boats are built and restored using traditional methods
- Visit the old town with its original character
- Discover the modern, vibrant neighborhoods
It feels like time stands still in this part of the city. The fishermen get up with the sunrise and go to sleep as the sun sets. Life is simple and traditional. Visit a shipyard and see how fishing boats are built and restored using traditional methods.
The largest mosque in Hurghada is situated nearby. Here you can learn more about Islam, the main religion of Egypt. You will then continue to the oldest Coptic church in the city. At the end of the tour you will visit the large fruit and vegetable market before you are dropped off back at your hotel.
- Round-trip in an air-conditioned vehicle
- German-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Know before you go