Easy cancellation : Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Visit the Great Pyramid of Giza, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
- Marvel at the Great Sphinx and explore the Valley Temple
- Admire the vast array of artifacts at the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
Early in the morning, you’ll be picked up at your hotel in Hurghada by air-conditioned van for the transfer to Hurghada airport and your flight to Cairo. When you arrive you’ll meet your Egyptologist guide and begin the tour with a visit the famous Giza Plateau.
Marvel at the Great Pyramid, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, as well as the other 2 pyramids and mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs.
The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple that faces the great Sphinx, before you stop for lunch at a good quality restaurant.
After lunch you’ll visit old Cairo with your guide before heading to the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities. Built in the neo-classical style and designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon, the Museum is home to more than 120,000 masterpieces of Egyptian art and artifacts.
After some free time in Cairo you’ll be transferred to the airport for your return flight to Hurghada, followed by a direct transfer to your hotel.
- Transfers from Hurghada by air-conditioned van
- Egyptologist tour guide
- Flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the attractions mentioned in the description
- Restaurant lunch during the tour
- Transfers from Makadi, Sahl hashesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna and Safaga (5 Euros per person)
- Drinks at the restaurant
- Any extras not mentioned in the description