Easy cancellation : Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Discover the magnificent flora and fauna of the Red Sea's underwater ecosystem
- Get dive tips and advice from a dive master who will be nearby at all times
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch
Go to the first dive spot and prepare to discover the incredible underwater ecosystems. You don't need to know how to dive to take part; a dive master or instructor will be there to help you for the entire tour. All you need do is breathe and take in the magnificent surroundings!
Dive in the pristine waters of the Red Sea to see its remarkable flora and fauna. If you decide not to go underwater, enjoy some casual snorkeling or sunbathe on the white sand beaches. After the first dive spot, head to another reef for a second dive.
Lunch will be served at approximately 14:00 and you will return to your hotel at around 16:30.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off ($10 surcharge per person for hotels in Makkadi, Sahl Hasheesh or El Gouna)
- Diving equipment
- Dive master or instructor
- Lunch on board
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 dive sites
- Scuba tanks
- Water and soft drinks
- All taxes and service charges
Pick-up from your hotel in Hurghada, Makadi Bay, El Gouna or Sahl Hasheesh.
Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
The included equipment is for beginners divers, for professional dives 10 euros extra should be paid on the boat for additional equipment
Buying a DVD during the tour is optional for the guest,, and the company has no responsibility about it