Easy cancellation : Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Explore the underwater world of the Red Sea
- Sail to the protected island of Mahmya
- Look for the playful dolphins of Giftun Island National Park
- Enjoy a lunch of seafood and Italian specialties
- Relax on white sand beaches and swim in crystal clear sea
Following your transfer, start by sailing the turquoise waters on board a comfortable boat. Marvel at views of the white sand beaches and palm thatched beach huts. Soak up the Red Sea sun, watching for playful dolphins as you go. Then, upon arrival at Mahmya, you are free to snorkel the impressive coral heads of the clear lagoon. Relax on the beach and swim in crystal clear waters.
A lunch of Italian and seafood specialties will be served at the island restaurant, and drinks are available from the bar throughout the day.
Maintained under strict conservation guidelines, Mahmya is the perfect getaway from the urban sprawl of Hurghada, offering peace and privacy for all ages. Glass bottomed boats are available to rent, allowing you the chance to look at the underwater world without getting (too) wet!
Sail back to the marina for a transfer to your hotel at the end of the day.
- Pick-up and drop off from hotels in Hurghada
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes and service charges
- Entrance fee and submarine ticket
- Tips and personal expenses
- Optional activity costs