- Ride a quad bike in the Egyptian desert near Marsa Alam
- Visit a Bedouin village to learn about local traditions and culture
- Enjoy a delicious buffet dinner and a Bedouin show
At the Bedouin village, you'll be welcomed with tea and learn more about the life and traditions. See how traditional bread is baked, see the water well, and try smoking a water pipe. Then you'll take a camel ride to witness the amazing views of the sunset. Afterwards, have a barbeque dinner in the heart of the mountains.
Enjoy watching a Bedouin show and you savour a delicious barbeque open buffet dinner. The show includes the performance of folk songs, and belly dancing. At the end of the evening, you will drive your quad bike back to the station, then transfer back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Hotel pickup and drop off in Marsa Alam
- Quad bike test drive before the journey
- Professional guide
- Camel ride
- Bedouin village tour with tea
- Barbeque dinner with mineral water and soft drinks
- All service charge and taxes
- Personal expenses
Know before you go
• Remember to bring your camera and sunglasses