Easy cancellation : Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Zip across the desert sand and over dunes on your own quad bike
- Try your hand at camel riding
- Visit a traditional Bedouin village and learn a new way of life
- Sip a tasty, hot Bedouin tea with the locals and smoke a traditional water pipe
After you are picked up, you will be driven to get your bike. Then head out, driving 18.5 miles (30 kilometers) to a nearby Bedouin village. You will travel for 40 minutes by quad bike before transferring to an enclosed vehicle to continue your journey.
Upon arriving, enjoy a camel ride across the desert. Then spend time talking with the locals and finding out about their culture and traditions, before watching the beautiful sunset.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned van
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Soft drinks
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Scarf Arafat
- Goggle mask