Easy cancellation : Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- See the incredible landscape of the Sinai Desert with its rock formations on the way to the Blue Hole
- Learn more about the life of the desert denizens, visit a Bedouin cemetery and ride a camel
- Discover the vibrant underwater world or relax on the beach at the Blue Hole
Then ride along the coast on the back of a camel to the Blue Hole, a renowned spot for diving and snorkeling 10 kilometers north of Dahab on the east coast of the Sinai Peninsula on the Gulf of Aqaba.
Let the stress of the everyday float away as you immerse yourself in this relaxing environment. Enjoy incredible views from atop a camel and under the water; immerse yourself in this unique world and watch the countless colorful fish and vibrant coral reefs up close or relax on the sand in the sun.
During the tour, enjoy a delicious lunch. On the journey back, enjoy an opportunity to walk around Dahab and do a bit of shopping before returning to your hotel.
- Transfer to/from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide
- Camel ride
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Personal expenses
- Snorkel equipment (USD 5)