Easy cancellation : Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Visit Saint Catherine's Monastery, one of the oldest in the world, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Ascend the same mountain as Moses, in an overnight climb
- Watch the sun rise from the summit of Mount Sinai
- Eat breakfast at St. Catherine's Monastery after your epic climb
On arrival you will start the ascent to the top of Mount Sinai. Reaching 2,285 meters, the climb includes about 750 steps, and will take you through the night to finish. On reaching the summit, gaze in awe as the sun rises, flooding the mountain with light.
After seeing the sunrise, you'll descend to St. Catherine's Monastery for breakfast. Saint Catherine's Monastery is on the Sinai Peninsula, at the mouth of a gorge at the foot of Mount Sinai in the city of Saint Catherine in Egypt. The monastery is Orthodox and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This monastery is one of the oldest working Christian monasteries in the world together with the Monastery of Saint Anthony, situated across the Red Sea in the desert south of Cairo, which also lays claim to that title.
After visiting this incredible ancient site, you will leave for Sharm El Sheikh, and arrive in Sharm at about 1:00 PM, enjoying a transfer you back to your hotel.
- Pick-up/drop-off services from/to your hotel in Sharm
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Breakfast and Drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tipping Kitty