Easy cancellation : Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Drive a quad bike through the Egyptian desert
- Visit a local Bedouin village for a taste of culture, customs, and music
- Ride a camel and watch the sun set over the desert
After picking you up from your hotel, you will be taken to a motorbike station for a test drive and quick training session.
From there, begin an 18-mile (30 kilometer) drive through the sandy desert towards a local Bedouin village. Here, enjoy a tour of traditional life for the local people living in the area. You will have the chance to ride a camel, as well as taking in some amazing sunset views.
Later, enjoy an traditional local show and performance of lovely folk songs, which will introduce you to the culture of the Bedouin people.
On the way back, glance up at the sky to see the starry night of the desert. Your tour will end with a hotel drop off.
- Transfers from Hurghada by air-conditioned van
- Quad bike rental
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Soft drinks
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water and soft drinks during tour
- Hotel transfers from Makadai Bay, El Gouna, Soma Bay, Sahl Hashish, and Safaga (EUR 10 surcharge per person)
- Any additional expenses not in the itinerary
Know before you go
- This tour runs every day
- Please remember to bring comfortable shoes, seasonally appropriate clothing, and sunglasses
- Pick-up starts from: 2:00 PM (the pick-up time varies between hotels and will be confirmed after booking)
- Return: 7:00 PM
- Photo or video equipment
- The minimum age for driving is 16-years-old
- Helmet provided
- Pregnant women are not allowed to ride a quad bike
- Disclaimer form against damage and personal injury required to be signed
- Please note that this is a guided tour and not a racing session